Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stupid internet! (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89043)

aussiegirl 05-07-2018 01:25 PM

Stupid internet!

ok, last month when our internet was down due to weather, I didn't complain and I scrapped layouts! Well, it's been down ALL weekend long due to extremely high winds on Friday that knocked it out! It came back online late last night! I was so frustrated! I could have been shopping, scrapping, and playing games and challenges all weekend! We were busy, but than I got sick and had to leave our family outing, so I could have spent that time on the computer!

OH well, this weekend did NOT go how I had hoped/planned! I guess there is always next year! I'm going to try to participate in a few of the challenges/games that aren't quite over yet. And I'm going to budget the checkbook and try to shop a little (It can be my Mother's Day gift to myself!) :wub:

LynnZant 05-07-2018 01:30 PM

That's so annoying. Our internet was out yesterday afternoon for no reason. I called and there wasn't an outage in our area or anything, so who knows what was wrong. Enjoy what's left of iNSD!

aussiegirl 05-07-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LynnZant (Post 1062918944)
That's so annoying. Our internet was out yesterday afternoon for no reason. I called and there wasn't an outage in our area or anything, so who knows what was wrong. Enjoy what's left of iNSD!

Thanks! Sorry yours was out too! I called to double check it wasn't a problem on our end, and when they said they were aware of the problem, I asked them if it was possible to get any kind of reimbursement or refund off our bill for the days we missed. I figured the most they could do is say No. Well, it paid off and we are getting a $10 refund off next month's bill. Not huge, but I'll take it!

craftytam 05-07-2018 06:26 PM

Ugh! That's so frustrating, Dawn :(

I'm glad you're back today... hope you'll get to do at least a few challenges :)

LynnZant 05-07-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiegirl (Post 1062918952)
Thanks! Sorry yours was out too! I called to double check it wasn't a problem on our end, and when they said they were aware of the problem, I asked them if it was possible to get any kind of reimbursement or refund off our bill for the days we missed. I figured the most they could do is say No. Well, it paid off and we are getting a $10 refund off next month's bill. Not huge, but I'll take it!

That's better than nothing! I was muttering about how often this happens, and the rep gave me five bucks. That's fine, but I'd rather not have my internet go out instead. :D

Leablahblah 12-09-2021 10:56 AM

again the same person bringing back old topics for the same website ads...

Ponytails 12-09-2021 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leablahblah (Post 1063076770)

I reported it in the staff forum.

tjscraps 12-10-2021 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leablahblah (Post 1063076770)

If you click on the little Triangle with exclamation point on it in the top right corner of a post (next to the post number) you can report to admins so they can take care of it