Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   Challenge Archives (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Weekly Prize Info! (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75737)

Robin Carlton 01-08-2014 12:00 PM

Weekly Prize Info!

Hey chickies!

I am absolutely LOVIN' seeing the challenge layouts you've posted so far... all of you are amazing!

To keep things tidy in this forum, the previous week's winner will be announced when a new challenge is posted each Sunday!

I'll be using random.org and will enter the forum post # from the first - the last challenge posted in each week's thread. If the lucky number lands on a staff or chatter post rather than a layout, we'll choose another random # until an eligible layout entry is drawn.

If you're our lucky scrapper, send the name of the kit you'd like from our Featured Designer's store along with your First and Last Name via email to challenges@sweetshoppedesigns.com and I'll get a download key out to you right away!

Thanks so much for playing along with us, it is so exciting to see so many layouts eligible to win!

Happy Scrapping!

Robin

sarahbhb 01-08-2014 01:11 PM

So you want to post after a lot of chatter? this seems like a really unfair way to do this. The first challenge poster only gets one chance, anyone who posts right after another challenge poster gets one chance, but if you post after a lot of chatter or staff poster you could end up basically with multiple entries? Unless I'm misunderstanding the way this works?

ETA: I'm loving that you changed the challenges up. I've never really been a challenge participant here so I'm excited to join in this year.

Robin Carlton 01-08-2014 01:46 PM

That's a fair point Sarah, I hadn't thought of it that way. We'll simply redraw if the winning # lands on a staff or chatter post.

sarahbhb 01-08-2014 04:48 PM

Robin, thanks so much for listening and changing it up!

One layout a week should be very doable for me, and I'm looking forward to get that 40% off coupon in a few months! Something I've never managed before. :)

mrsashbaugh 07-21-2014 03:21 PM

How long does it usually take to get your prize? I sent the email a week ago and haven't received the links yet. Just wondering if my email was recieved.

Libby Pritchett 07-22-2014 12:33 AM

Hmmmm Robin has had some things going on this past week, so it's possible that she missed your email. Let me point her in the direction of this thread. :)

Robin Carlton 07-22-2014 12:22 PM

So sorry I missed your email Mary! I'm usually really good about sending them out as soon as I receive the request, but I just missed your email entirely. I found it though and have sent your goodie out to you now. Congrats and again my apologies for the delay!

R

mrsashbaugh 07-22-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Carlton (Post 1062688271)
So sorry I missed your email Mary! I'm usually really good about sending them out as soon as I receive the request, but I just missed your email entirely. I found it though and have sent your goodie out to you now. Congrats and again my apologies for the delay!

R

No worries! Just making sure my email went through. :) Thanks so much for the prize! :wub: