Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Calendar plans? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74358)

Happy Now 09-19-2013 08:01 AM

Calendar plans?

I know that Cindy and Mari + Ru have created calendar collections in the past, and I am already thinking about 2014... Just wondering if/when these beauties might be hitting the shoppe? Am I too early? :)

farrijc 09-19-2013 08:13 AM

Guess you'll have to wait and see... Wink, wink ;)

tanyiadeskins 09-19-2013 08:23 AM

I am waiting for Cindy's as well! Every one loved their calendars last year... I had very happy grandparents! :wub:

mariewilcox 09-19-2013 09:14 AM

I'm reusing last year's since my scrapping budget is nonexistent right now, but if I remember correctly it's not too early to start seeing them!

Mari Koegelenberg 09-19-2013 09:21 AM

Funnily enough me and Ru would have started earlier if it was not for some personal issues I had...we are planning to have something no later than mid-October <3

Penny Springmann 09-19-2013 09:28 AM

I hope to have my calendars ready next week. :)
I didn't have enough work to work with Cindy, but you'll love her set with someone else....:)

cindys732003 09-19-2013 09:35 AM

Hey everyone!
I do have calendars coming this weekend, the toppers and bottoms and the wall calendar templates. They will be the same templates as last year, but I have updated calendar grids for 2014. If you have purchased last years calendar templates, the new grids will be sold separately so you don't have to re-purchase the whole template set. I have also teamed up with Kristin CB and have made some brand new quickpages using the templates and her gorgeous kits, so watch for them this weekend! :)

hollyxann 09-19-2013 09:53 AM

Can't wait!!! Hoping to get a jump on my calendars this year. :)

mariewilcox 09-19-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindys732003 (Post 1157055)
Hey everyone!
I do have calendars coming this weekend, the toppers and bottoms and the wall calendar templates. They will be the same templates as last year, but I have updated calendar grids for 2014. If you have purchased last years calendar templates, the new grids will be sold separately so you don't have to re-purchase the whole template set. I have also teamed up with Kristin CB and have made some brand new quickpages using the templates and her gorgeous kits, so watch for them this weekend! :)

Oh man, I might have to consider one purchase of the quick pages ... it would definitely save me a lot of time, which seems to be as nonexistent as my scrapping budget :D

Txcorey 09-19-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindys732003 (Post 1157055)
Hey everyone!

So happy to see this! I am all about quickpages for calendars! Maybe I can actually get them done early this year!

lovely1m 09-19-2013 10:52 PM

How funny that someone asked for this. I told Ru it was too early for them. lol Guess I was wrong.