Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   Long Term Projects (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   Project Life Check In- JULY 2018 (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89387)

kristalund 07-29-2018 09:55 PM

Project Life Check In- JULY 2018

Hey PL Scrappers!
Just checking in...

I spent some time this weekend filling in the journaling for PL 2017. So far I have 18 weeks filled in which takes me to Week 30! I am kind of on a roll and want to continue but probably should start thinking about also placing the photos. But that is the hard part and right now all my Mommy Summer Brain can handle is copying and pasting. LOL

What are you working on??

rach3975 07-30-2018 03:13 PM

If you're making progress just journaling, I'd go with it! Maybe you'll feel up to tackling the rest once the kids are back in school. When do yours go back?

I'm on week 45. Even though I'm close to done, I still have a lot of non-PL pages to do before I can print. I've got almost a month to finish before the kids go back to school and I go back to work, but I'm going to lose 1 of those weeks to a vacation and another to painting and redoing Lauren's room. I'm still going to try to get the rest of the year finished and printed before I go back to work...

kristalund 07-31-2018 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rach3975 (Post 1062926579)
If you're making progress just journaling, I'd go with it! Maybe you'll feel up to tackling the rest once the kids are back in school. When do yours go back?

I'm on week 45. Even though I'm close to done, I still have a lot of non-PL pages to do before I can print. I've got almost a month to finish before the kids go back to school and I go back to work, but I'm going to lose 1 of those weeks to a vacation and another to painting and redoing Lauren's room. I'm still going to try to get the rest of the year finished and printed before I go back to work...

My Kids go back Aug 20. Summer went by SO fast!
I hope you get your scrap on!!

I finished inserting all my journaling. I am now adding photos. I am through Week 22. I am on a roll!!

tanyiadeskins 08-04-2018 12:13 PM

I just finished week 19 of my 2018 book and week 18 of my son's 2018 book. I am trying to get a little more ooomph to get a few more weeks in there but I need a break honestly lol

marlathrall 08-07-2018 09:54 AM

I was doing SO GOOD and then we got the puppy! And then I started potty training Teddy! lol. But yesterday, I got a full week's worth of pictures edited and I might try to do a spread tonight. I've just been randomly jumping around 2018.

I only have a few weeks left to finish 2017, but I think I'm going to just wait until this years Christmas kits come out so I can use them for CT work! lol. Its awful, but at least I will have pictures ready?! lol.

rach3975 08-07-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlathrall (Post 1062927124)
I only have a few weeks left to finish 2017, but I think I'm going to just wait until this years Christmas kits come out so I can use them for CT work! lol. Its awful, but at least I will have pictures ready?! lol.

Back when I printed single pages and could skip around more, that was always my strategy for holidays! If you're not motivated to tackle them now, that sounds like a good plan to make sure they get done without forcing yourself to do them immediately.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

GrannyNKy 08-09-2018 11:14 PM

I have finished another 100 page family album!
Most of the pages in this album feature kits from here at the Sweet Shoppe
and I am so proud of it! :)
You can view all the pages here: My 2018 Famiy Album on my Facebook Page :)