Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Do you want to be on Libby's CT? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63820)

Libby Pritchett 05-19-2012 11:19 PM

Do you want to be on Libby's CT?

Hey guys!

So, as I've said before, I just don't do CT calls, but I've been thinking for a while about a very unique opportunity that I'd like to implement with my CT. Rather than randomly inviting individuals like I usually do, I decided now was the time to have a little call.

This isn't your typical CT call, so read on for more information!

http://www.libbyweifenbach.com/previ...elance-web.jpg

Please note, this call is for my new freelance team. What's a freelance team? Well, here's how it will work.

* No monthly minimum layout requirements
* No long-term commitments
* access to my new releases before they're available to the public
* consideration for a spot on my full-time CT at a later date

Having a new baby at home, I find that my work time is limited which makes it hard for me to get kits to my team early in the week. Sometimes I need last-minute layouts, and I'd love to have a group of girls I can turn to. When I have a new product for which I require extra samples, I will send a preview out to all of my freelancers. If you like the kit and have time to do a layout for me before the store goes live, you will just email me back for links. If the kit isn't your style or you won't have time to work within my time-frame, then there is no pressure. You can pass and wait for the next kit!

I will ask my freelancers to complete 1 layout every 90 days in order to remain on my active freelance list. Please only apply if you are serious about this opportunity and frequently have time to scrap at the end of the week (Thursday and Friday).

If I have an opening to fill on my full-time team at some point, I will likely fill that spot from my list of freelancers first. So, this is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door without all the added pressure of a new CT during the busy summer months.

Any questions? Here's how to apply!

1. send an email to libbyloucrew @ gmail . com
2. include your full name, username, and a list of current Creative Teams
3. tell me why you would like to be on my team
4. link me up to your most complete gallery
5. Show me your best layouts with my product
6. be sure to mention which of my products is your favorite

Deadline to apply is May 28. Successful applicants will be notified by June 1.

Happy Now 05-19-2012 11:31 PM

Good thing I was sitting down... Yikes!! :)

julia 05-20-2012 03:12 AM

Good luck Libby, you'll be swamped! :)

littlekiwi 05-20-2012 03:29 AM

freelance teams would suit me down to the ground with my uni workload and I love Libby's products so this might be my chance to go for it

tanyiadeskins 05-20-2012 07:34 AM

omg iDie! mail sent

kim21673 05-20-2012 10:43 AM

What an awesome opportunity! Good luck ladies!!

Nikki Epperson 05-20-2012 11:37 AM

What a great call! Good luck Libby, I'm sure you'll be swamped!

mummytothree 05-20-2012 11:51 AM

Good luck Libby and good luck to all who apply!!! :thumbup:

Libby Pritchett 05-20-2012 12:02 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You guys!!! I woke up this morning to some awesome applications... I already want to take everyone. LOL What have I set myself up for!?!?!

taracotta7 05-20-2012 12:09 PM

Libby is the sweetest designer to work for! Get your apps in ladies!

Happy Now 05-20-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 987516)
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You guys!!! I woke up this morning to some awesome applications... I already want to take everyone. LOL What have I set myself up for!?!?!

Am OK with that, as long as 'everyone' includes me. :)

I almost sent mine in after I saw the post last night... Worried that might have been just a touch too soon, and I couldn't type properly with the pounding heart and trembling fingers... Is it June 1st yet? :)

lhaslem 05-20-2012 03:37 PM

oh, i love this idea...

LJSDesigns 05-20-2012 04:53 PM

This is a great idea and a wonderful opportunity Libby. I like how innovative you are! :)

rach3975 05-20-2012 09:04 PM

I'm not applying, but I think a freelance team like this is a fantastic idea! Good luck with your call, Libby.

Leah 05-21-2012 09:31 AM

Oooooh apply, apply, apply!! Libby is AMAZING!!!

nun69 05-21-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah (Post 987757)
Oooooh apply, apply, apply!! Libby is AMAZING!!!

Totally this!!!!!!!

JMC1988 05-21-2012 08:55 PM

Love your designs Libby, though I have never worked with them! So, I think I will sit this one out! :(

Good Luck ladies!

Libby Pritchett 05-21-2012 10:00 PM

Jenn, feel free to submit an application even if you don't have any samples with my products. I've had several people apply that way, and I'll consider them just like the other applications. :) So, don't let that stop you if you're really interested!

joshgirl 05-22-2012 08:26 AM

What a great call. Good luck Libby :)

Milmomma 05-22-2012 02:28 PM

I would not wanna be Libby and have to chose. :)

Libby Pritchett 05-23-2012 06:10 PM

Holy hannah! I'm blown away by these awesome apps!! I TOTALLY should've shut this call down sooner. I'm gonna be swamped there by the end!

AmberK 05-23-2012 08:01 PM

you can always change you ad and shut it down sooner. :P Gives me a better chance! LOL!

Milmomma 05-23-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmberK (Post 988831)
you can always change you ad and shut it down sooner. :P Gives me a better chance! LOL!

I can agree with this idea! :D

Libby Pritchett 05-23-2012 08:18 PM

Ha! Don't think I didn't consider that! But I"m going out of town for Memorial Day anyway, so I wouldn't have time to go through the apps til next week anyway. ;)

~Cindy~ 05-23-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Jenn, feel free to submit an application even if you don't have any samples with my products. I've had several people apply that way, and I'll consider them just like the other applications. So, don't let that stop you if you're really interested!
I was one of these but, went and grabbed something I loved. Then scrapped with the kit which I have to say I love how my layout turned out. I am glad to know she is considering us anyway though :D

Quote:

Ha! Don't think I didn't consider that! But I"m going out of town for Memorial Day anyway, so I wouldn't have time to go through the apps til next week anyway.
I think all SSD designers love to torture us when we apply for CT/freelance calls :D

Happy Now 05-24-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 988785)
Holy hannah! I'm blown away by these awesome apps!! I TOTALLY should've shut this call down sooner. I'm gonna be swamped there by the end!

Hmmmm... Well, June 1st IS an awfully long time to wait... :)

tanyiadeskins 05-24-2012 06:38 AM

Its ok, if you make it it would be worth the wait, right? :wub:

Happy Now 05-24-2012 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins (Post 988989)
Its ok, if you make it it would be worth the wait, right? :wub:

So TRUE!! Thanks! Libby is making me nervous with all this talk of great talent and awesome apps though... SSD has the most talented Designers and some pretty rockin' scrappers too! :)

littlekiwi 05-28-2012 05:34 AM

fingers crossed - I've thrown my name in the ring at the last minute

kim21673 05-28-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 988841)
Ha! Don't think I didn't consider that! But I"m going out of town for Memorial Day anyway, so I wouldn't have time to go through the apps til next week anyway. ;)

ok...next week is here!!!! :thumbup:

tanyiadeskins 05-28-2012 10:56 AM

ok...well now it is seeming like a long time to wait! lol Between this and the babe call I am a nervous wreck! Sheeesh!

Happy Now 05-28-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins (Post 991042)
ok...well now it is seeming like a long time to wait! lol Between this and the babe call I am a nervous wreck! Sheeesh!

Yes, this. It could either be a really awesome few days.... or not. Time to get the stiff drinks (a diet Coke, in my case) ready, I guess! :)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all my American SSD friends! Enjoy this extra time making memories, and remembering, with your families!

SmallMoments 05-28-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kim21673 (Post 990963)
ok...next week is here!!!! :thumbup:

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! You girls make me smile. :p

jumbbumble 05-29-2012 05:02 PM

i am so excited i wish all the girls that aplly good luck for the next few days and keep ofcourse mine fingers crossed

Patti 05-29-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 988055)
Jenn, feel free to submit an application even if you don't have any samples with my products. I've had several people apply that way, and I'll consider them just like the other applications. :) So, don't let that stop you if you're really interested!

I so wish I would have seen this part, I would have sent my app in! :(:(

Libby Pritchett 05-29-2012 10:46 PM

Hey girls! Just a little note that I JUST got home tonight, and I haven't even looked at any of the applications yet. But if I received yours, you should've at least gotten an email from me letting you know I'll be looking at it later in the week.

Tomorrow, I absolutely HAVE TO finish my kit for the week, but I promise to let everyone know something one way or the other by Friday (well, it may actually BE Friday).

Thanks to everyone for applying. I'm anxious to look through everything!

hollyxann 05-29-2012 10:49 PM

:thumbup:

~Cindy~ 05-29-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 991633)
Hey girls! Just a little note that I JUST got home tonight, and I haven't even looked at any of the applications yet. But if I received yours, you should've at least gotten an email from me letting you know I'll be looking at it later in the week.

Tomorrow, I absolutely HAVE TO finish my kit for the week, but I promise to let everyone know something one way or the other by Friday (well, it may actually BE Friday).

Woot glad to hear you haven't looked I swear I thought you'd done picked and I didn't make it :D Not that I will but, at least this way I can sweat a little longer lol!

tanyiadeskins 05-30-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 991633)

Np ... you need me to babysit...maybe bring you some fresh cookies and lemonade or something? lol :wub:

Happy Now 05-30-2012 07:02 AM

I am reminded of the "Weekends Only" Furniture store commercials here in the States... :)

"Is it Friday yet?"

Libby Pritchett 05-30-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins (Post 991691)
Np ... you need me to babysit...maybe bring you some fresh cookies and lemonade or something? lol :wub:

hahaha yes please!!! :)

LJSDesigns 05-30-2012 07:09 PM

Wishing everyone good luck again, especially Libby in making the decision. With all the talent we have here, her job is going to be tough. :)