Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fall TV... (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32973)

nikkiARNGwife 08-25-2009 03:27 PM

Fall TV...

is just around the corner :thumbup:

Doesn't if feel like we were just talking about looking forward to this last year??

So what are your fave returning shows and what new shows are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to my old faves...Survivor, Supernatural, CSI, Fringe, Castle and Grey's Anatomy

some new ones we may check out...

The Good Wife, Cougar Town and looking forward to more Glee.

Too bad we have to wait until January for new LOST and 24 :(

kristine 08-25-2009 03:38 PM

I'm looking forward to them all;) I watch far too much telly..

Fringe, Greys Anatomy, Dexter, House, Greek, Brothers and Sisters, Private Practice.. And that's not even all of them;) I think I'm going to resist watching any new shows - I won't be able to get anything done. (Although I might check out the new Melrose place for the nostalgia factor, but I don't have high hopes for that one..)

Jennilyn 08-25-2009 03:39 PM

Besides the returning shows I watch, there aren't really any new ones I've seen that look interesting except for The Vampire Diaries. I haven't seen as many commercials for new shows as there used to be.

kscwgirl 08-25-2009 04:14 PM

Glee & Castle!!! Also DWTS. Woot!

BrattyMeg 08-25-2009 04:17 PM

I watch way too much TV in the Fall lol

I can't wait for Private Practice to come back..the cliffhanger season finale has me waiting!

There's also a Fall SYTYCD this season too never been done woot!

my others have bene mentioned..Greys, Survivor, Castle, Glee..there's tons more lol

Robin Carlton 08-25-2009 04:25 PM

Really looking forward to Glee! I just bought 'Dont Stop Believing' from the first episode on itunes the other day - SUCH a great version! I could listen to them sing that all day - cant wait for it to start up!

Also looking forward to Grey's & Fringe too!

emmasmommy 08-25-2009 04:50 PM

Greys, Greys and more Greys :p Private Practice, Brothers & Sisters, more SYTYCD, DWTS, Glee...have I mentioned I watch too much TV in the fall? lol

Chels85 08-25-2009 04:53 PM

i don't watch that much tv anymore... but plan to catch up with the shows on CW

1girl1boy 08-25-2009 05:11 PM

Oh man! I love when the Fall premieres happen. Let me see...

How I Met Your Mother
Two & a Half Men
Rules of Engagement
Grey's
Private Practice
Brothers & Sisters
Life
Fringe
The Biggest Loser - I actually know one of the contestants this year. Her name is Abby.

DawnMarch 08-25-2009 05:31 PM

I don't seem to watch much anymore. I've even lost interest Grey's and Lost, which were my 2 favorites -- they've become too much like soap operas. Like on Lost and Grey's, you never know when someone is dead, whether they're really dead or whether theyr'e going to come back to life somehow 5 episodes later. I'm kind of sick of them all. Hope there's some NEW good shows! The one I will probably watch is Biggest Loser.

meganmecrazy 08-25-2009 05:57 PM

I'm sorta mad because I heard two of my shows are going to be on at the sime time...and at the same time as Steeler games too. :( So, the DVR can only record two at a time and you have to be watching one of them. Grrrrrr. WHY do they have to put all the good stuff on at the same dang time. Anyways, I'm looking forward to SYTYCD, Glee and maybe DWTS. I am anxious for the next 24 but of course that won't be until winter. But like Dawn, I've lost interest in some of my old fav's like Grey's. OH well.

junebug 08-25-2009 06:02 PM

i'm looking forward to them too. but sad that True Blood's season will be ending :( where will i get my Eric fix? lol

Shawna 08-25-2009 09:20 PM

SYTYCD
Melrose Place
The Vampire Diaries
Glee
hmmm those are the ones I can think of right now...

Misty Cato 08-25-2009 10:10 PM

Lie to Me and SYTYCD. That's about all I watch anymore.

jessica31876 08-25-2009 10:11 PM

One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries and Desperate Housewives

jessica31876 08-25-2009 10:11 PM

oh and 90210

lovely1m 08-25-2009 10:17 PM

Ugly Betty & Dancing with the Stars are the only 2 I watch now. Otherwise the others that I DVR either ended (ER) or aren't normal seasons (Secret Life of an American Teenager, playing now, or Deadliest Catch, just ended season).

Paula 08-25-2009 10:52 PM

I don't really watch too much tv. But, I always look forward to Hell's Kitchen and House.

mlewis 08-26-2009 07:36 AM

I think most of my favorites have been mentioned - can't wait for new Fall TV! I've also discovered Greek this summer on ABC Family (yes, it's a college show and I'm 33 - do not judge me :p). It totally cracks me up.

kristine 08-26-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlewis (Post 514406)
I think most of my favorites have been mentioned - can't wait for new Fall TV! I've also discovered Greek this summer on ABC Family (yes, it's a college show and I'm 33 - do not judge me :p). It totally cracks me up.

I know how you feel - I'm 31 and can't get enough of american teen/college drama:) My SO keeps telling me to grow up, but luckily he is only home at weekends so I can watch as much rubbish telly as I like during the week:thumbup:

I think Greek is really sweet, and it seems to be a bit more grounded than all the rich-people shows like Gossip Girl, 90210 etc (not that I don't watch them, I so do)

Sasha 08-26-2009 09:41 AM

I cant wait to get my Grey's Anatomy fix every thursday night! :thumbup:

the ones i have my eye on is Melrose place and Vampire diaries...lets see how good and how i can manage to sit at that time without interruptions...

livelys 08-26-2009 09:54 AM

Threads like this are just a tease for us not in the US! We won't get half of what you mention 'til Easter next year!

Please tell me Chuck, Bones, Eureka, True Blood and NCIS are all still about?

sevenupps 08-26-2009 09:54 AM

Nobody watches The Office? That's my one guilty pleasure, as far as TV goes. I have the theme song as my ring tone. :)

krystalhartley 08-26-2009 10:01 AM

Monk and Psych!!! They've just started (sad Monk is in its last season).

I totally don't keep up with network stuff to know what's coming back and such, but we love CSI, NCIS, and anything Law & Order

I don't watch any reality except AI in January, and I'll pick up 24 then, too

Michael likes (so I sit through them) Warehouse 13, Defying Gravity, and something else I don't remember

We liked the summer's episodes of Burn Notice and Royal Pains so will look forward to those coming back

and I liked the pilot of Glee, so I'm excited about that one, too

crystalbella77 08-26-2009 09:11 PM

Lost! I am dying for it!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! I wish it would be here sooner than it is...

but I am super excited about Flash Forward new on ABC this Fall! Looks interesting!

rach3975 08-26-2009 09:32 PM

I don't watch that much TV either, but I'm looking forward to Grey's and Private Practice coming back. Soon I'll check out the network's websites to see if there are any new shows I want to try, but they'd have to be REALLY good to get me to watch a 3rd hour of tv each week.

Tracie Stroud 08-27-2009 11:38 AM

I'm still upset that the Sarah Connor Chronicles won't be back. :(

rainydays 08-27-2009 11:49 AM

I am looking forward to the Vampire Diaries & SUPERNATURAL!!! I Loooove Dean...<3 <3 ...sigh....

Leah 08-27-2009 02:27 PM

Here's my list of must-see's...

CSI (LV and NY)
Criminal Minds
Private Practice
Grey's Anatomy
Dexter
24 - whenever that starts

I feel like I'm missing some??

Whose got the Season Premiere dates/times??