Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What are you doing this weekend? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87466)

DawnMarch 08-26-2017 12:25 PM

What are you doing this weekend?

We have kind of a lazy weekend at home. We went to the local high school football game last night because our son is in the marching band. We have dinner out tonight but otherwise we're just kind of puttering around the house and running errands.

What about you? What are you doing this weekend?

KristinCB 08-26-2017 12:29 PM

Not much. My husband works shift work so he's on nights tomorrow and sunday.. we are taking a trip to the city on tuesday to go to the zoo though! Lucas's FAVOURITE animal is lemurs and they opened up a brand new lemur exhibit this summer so he's really excited to see that :)

carrie1977 08-26-2017 12:45 PM

Lazy weekend here, too. I rented The Shack and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (we've seen it already) from the Redbox. So, I need to pick those up at the store and grab something for dinner...maybe some popcorn and dessert, too. Just a relaxing evening at home.

MamaBee 08-26-2017 12:58 PM

Hubby works today (radio) and Jake went along... so I'm at home by myself. Wahoo!! :D Today and tomorrows goals is to get my lesson plans done - this year I'm tutoring my son's homeschool community day... so not looking forward to this... :huh:

mrsashbaugh 08-26-2017 06:31 PM

My daughter had her birthday yesterday...she's a hold hand now...5 years old! She had a cheer camp today and now on our way to my moms house to celebrate my daughters birthday there with family and swimming.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

joelsgirl 08-26-2017 06:58 PM

Joel & Max were out of town this weekend, so Jack and I have been binge watching The Flash and eating pizza and leftovers. I feel super unhappy about the ending of season one, though, and I'm not sure I want to keep watching.

I've also been working on my pocket album while we watch, so that makes me happy.

Yesterday I paid a friend of mine's daughter to go with Ari, my 5 year old daughter, to see the Emoji Movie while I sat in Coffee Bean and enjoyed life.

So I'm calling this weekend a win!

LeeAndra 08-26-2017 07:13 PM

I went to a baby shower this morning (haven't been to one in years and years) so that was fun. The couple is sooo cute & they had a superhero theme and wore coordinating capes that said 'Super Mom' and 'Super Dad.'

Tomorrow is church & then an adult leaders' potluck dinner. I have my famous brownies to make & the pregnant chick whose baby shower I went to today told me she's been looking forward to eating them all week! Ha!

rach3975 08-26-2017 09:33 PM

This is our last weekend before school starts for K-12. :( I'm usually happy when my kids finally go back, but this summer went too quickly and I'm not ready for it to end.

I've still got another week before I go back, but I spent the morning doing home visits, getting to know some of my preschoolers before school starts. Then we ran errands and went out to dinner. Tomorrow is mostly a lazy day--the kids have friends coming over and I want some scrapping time. Tomorrow night I have a staff meeting and potluck to kick off the new school year. The one thing I'm looking forward to about the school year starting is this Friday--since the kids will be back in school and it's the last day before I will be, too, I'm going to spend their school day scrapping and relaxing. Can't wait!

nietis 08-26-2017 11:07 PM

We went to watch Cars 3 in the cinema, since hubby promised our son about it. We also had a lunch and very brief dinner while we were out.
Today (Sunday), we just plan to rest at home.