Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I am in awe..... (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75162)

neenee 11-20-2013 09:00 AM

I am in awe.....

Of myself. I am looking back through my gallery and I can not believe I made those layouts. They are so beautiful and there is so many memories there. I haven't seen them in so long that it's just left me with teary eyes.

I was really good. I didn't so much feel it at the time but looking at them now I see the beauty I created. It's a very interesting feeling.

I really want to get them printed. Any suggestions on how/where you get yours printed?

MamaBee 11-20-2013 09:24 AM

did you want them in a bound book or put them in a scrapbook album?

If in an album... persnickety prints, hands down! They are amazing and quick!

For bound books... I go where ever it's cheaper or I get the best coupons... my last book I got from mixbooks, otherwise I've done shutterfly, too - but they are more expensive... yet you can stack coupons. ;)

MommaTrish 11-20-2013 09:34 AM

Well chick I could have told you I thought you were good before you took your break! lol

Rubia Padilha 11-20-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaTrish (Post 1174042)
Well chick I could have told you I thought you were good before you took your break! lol

that! :wub:

Jenn Barrette 11-20-2013 10:23 AM

I love Persnickety Prints for printing my pages. I am WAY behind on printing my individual pages though :( I do yearly review books for each of girls and print them at Artscow. They are fairly inexpensive and I have been happy with the quality.

nietis 11-20-2013 12:33 PM

I have loved Shutterfly & Blurb for printing my books. I've yet tried printing pages, though!
And, girl, you are an AWESOME scrapper!!! ;)

adi&co. 11-20-2013 12:53 PM

I print at scrappingsimply. they have lots of sales and amazing customer service

jacinda 11-20-2013 01:02 PM

I've just received my first books back from Adoramapix, and they are AMAZING. I'll never print anywhere else. The pages look like glossy printed photos. They're more expensive than other places, but there's usually a coupon to be found somewhere for them, and they're TOTALLY worth it.

nun69 11-20-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaTrish (Post 1174042)

this totally!!!!!!:wub: and I agree with Rebecca, persnicity prints...love them!

pewtertm 11-20-2013 03:03 PM

I have my layouts printed at Winkflash in January. They usually have a sale on their books, and extra pages in the books are no cost, so you can get a 100 page photobook for the cost of a 20 page book.

abm234 11-20-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adi&co. (Post 1174101)
I print at scrappingsimply. they have lots of sales and amazing customer service

I love Scrapping Simply. They have good sales. You can buy print credits during the sales. The customer service is truly amazing. Best I can tell they are a little Mom and Pop shop who really care about the customer. I called one day and the lady who answered was hilarious! She said she felt like she knew me and had watched my kids grow up over the years when she prepares my orders for me!

You are an amazing scrapper! Welcome back!

lovely1m 11-21-2013 12:08 AM

Are you going to scrap again? Of course, you were good. We all knew that. I wish you had.

jumbbumble 11-21-2013 06:13 AM

persnicity prints and i have always loved your layouts neenee

Mother Bear 11-21-2013 06:45 AM

Hi neenee!! You are AMAZING! :hugs:

neenee 11-21-2013 10:10 AM

Awww, first of all thank you guys! You made me feel really good. And yes, I intend to scrap again and be uploading my layouts here. As I said in another thread, I do mostly hybrid now so you will see that more than anything. Of course I will have to do some all digital as well though. I have the bug again.

Thank you all for the suggestions. My idea is to print the pages individually and add them in my Project Life albums where they fit in date wise. I will definitely check out all of the sites you recommended.

Today and tomorrow I start work prepping my December Daily so here I come! Woohoo!

MommaTrish 11-21-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacinda (Post 1174103)
I've just received my first books back from Adoramapix, and they are AMAZING. I'll never print anywhere else. The pages look like glossy printed photos. They're more expensive than other places, but there's usually a coupon to be found somewhere for them, and they're TOTALLY worth it.

they are!! I've been ordering our photos through them and am always just amazed at how awesome they are.