View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well. I don't think that what they did was OK. Why on Facebook, i.e. publicly? And why at all? You didn't ask for an opinion, so why give it to you in such a nasty way?

It would be different if it was someone you tend to talk about your layouts and ask for their opinion. Me and Zora both do scrapbooking / photo editing, and we are honest to each other about it. If one doesn't like something, she says so (mostly if the other asks for an honest opinion), but explains WHY. And both of us always point out that this is only a subjective view and very often, after having discussed it, we come to the point where we accept that the original concept was, after all, for the better (these thing are SO subjective, aren't they - and there is no real truth in them, just a point of view). But this is something between friends and it doesn't take place publicly!

I'm actually used to people saying the truth about what I do rather than saying only nice things, but it totally depends on WHO says it and under which circumstances. And in front of who!

That said, I still think saying "eeeeew" at Facebook is absolutely rude and I'd be just as angry about it as you are. And if you block them, it only serves them right! You are not obliged to listen to other people's venom.

Last edited by adrianka; 10-05-2012 at 04:16 AM.