View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 05:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Brook I LOVE your new pic! So pretty!

When it comes to make up, you name it, I use it. Pretty ridiculous, I know! But my mom is the QUEEN of make up. I'm talking a toolbox full of lipsticks and liners, cases full of brushes, palettes of shadows and blushes... And glitter and sparkles. LOTS of it! And she is always beautiful and classy!

My sister ended up a cosmetologist so we do a lot with hair and make up in this family. Must be a gene thing! lol. She taught me everything I know! I love my primer and you definitely need to use it sparingly. I feel like it gives a real nice even tone to my skin and helps with my overall appearance. Bronzing powder makes a HUGE difference when you use it right. You don't want too much, and you have to put it in the right places. Pinterest and Youtube have some awesome tips on bronzer application. And my eyebrows, I do fill in. Mine are pretty blonde, so it helps to have some color on there. I'm 28 years old and I just started doing this. My sister informed me when I saw her at Christmas, that "It's high time" I started filling in my eyebrows. I use a pencil first to line and then use a brown shadow to fill them in.

I don't go all out every day, but I LOVE to get all dolled up for special occasions, or when I'm going out. It's fun! I love makeup! lol!