View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 03:10 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Would prefer US only. I get confused by shipping internationally and it always ends up being soooo much! I hope that's ok!! I am super duper excited about this! Total planner junkie!!

Name: Crystal
Email: crystalbella77@gmail.com
Marital Status: married
Kids? Yes 4 kids (3 boys 1 girl)
Favorite colors or color combinations: mint, lilac and gold
Favorite holiday: Easter
Favorite characters/animals: owls! Love love love owlies! also a huge Sanrio/ Hello Kitty addict and most Japanese type dolls
Favorite TV shows: Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, Scandal, The Office
Other hobbies besides scrapbooking: Planning also love to read
Do you collect anything in particular? Funko POP! Figures
Do you have any dislikes? I can't stand Halloween or Zombie types of things that seem so popular right now. I HATE to be scared! and I am not a sports fan at all
Favorite candy? reese cups or twix or really anything haha! Just not a fan of anything with nuts

Please rank the following based on how important each one is in decorating your planner (1- Not so much, 5 = LOVE)
Stickers- 4
Pens - 5
Note Pads- 5
Sticky Notes- 5
Page Flags- 3
Washi- 3
Stamps- 1

Below, write a brief introductory of yourself and your planner style:
I am currently using a medium mint kikki.k and also use my big raspberry kikki.k. Hoping to buy a lilac kikki.k next. I want all the kikki.k's! I don't decorate tons and tons, but I use lots of notebooks and sticky notes and different colored pens and tend to decorate for holidays and things. I don't like for things to be too big or bulky as I carry my planner with me usually. I don't use stamps at all. ever. And I loooove Kawaii stickers! They are the cutest ever!