View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 04:09 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsQueen82 View Post
I went with the one Olesya recommended and was able to get it even a little cheaper from my favorite techy- site B&H Photo. It's already on its way and I hope to be able to play around with it a little before my daughter's birthday.
I'm very happy for you two and exited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsQueen82 View Post
She's such a quirky kid and doesn't play with any toys, loves a stuffed animal for .02 seconds, can only wear so many pieces of jewelry esp since we're a uniform school, has more books than she can keep up with, etc etc.... I bought this hoping she would actually get some use out of it?! If not, I'll use it! LOL! My cell phone is getting close to 2 years old so I think it's about time to die right? (Or so it seems that way!) and I hate lugging my DSLR around so I'll claim it if she won't. HAHA
I have exact same feeling about using heavy DSLR cameras, I owned more then 10 in total, going from all brands and models, even I had really huge one MarkII, but after it was stolen in Spain I decided no more 2kg cameras! So I did huge research and bought Sony (A7II) and absolutely love it, yet using my Iphone7+ 50-60% of the time and actually thinking to get one more the same one I recommended to use instead of Iphone))