View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 11:52 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Shoes...flats, heels, runners, flip-flops....what's your preference?
I really like shoes in general so anything cute, comfy, & weather-appropriate is fine by me. I can do a very small heel but not a high heel or anything fancy (sigh). I have a small sneaker collection: shiny gold vinyl, burgundy velour, leopard print, and shiny rainbow striped vinyl. They make me happy.

What is the best thing that happened this week to you or a loved one?
Umm, nothing really BEST has happened this week for any of us. My daughter is now able to swim down and touch the bottom of the pool in the shallow end of the Y so that's fun.

Is there something on your to-do list for the weekend?
I need to do laundry, wash some dishes, & grocery shop before Sunday night. I'd like to work some more on our vacation album from 2017. Aidy Bryant's new series is on Netflix & I have high hopes for it so I will probably watch that while I'm scrapping. We have church Sunday morning & a St. Patrick's Day-themed make 'n' take event at a local art studio that afternoon that I'd like to make it to.

What's for dinner tonight, do you eat in or out?
We almost always have pizza Friday night. DH goes out of town every other weekend so tonight is ordering from the place around the corner that has super gluten-y yummy pizza. When he is in town, I pick up frozen pizza from the store for him & one I split with the kids.

Do you have a favorite clothing style or item that you often wear?
I love clothes, too (see shoe question above -- ha!), and am having fun finally wearing what I want to wear vs. what I think I'm supposed to wear or should wear as a plus-size person. I bought myself a salmon-y pink faux fur coat this winter that I've been rockin' the last few months. People either hate it and avoid eye contact with me altogether when I'm wearing it OR come up to me and say, "Oh, I love that coat!" I'm having a terrible time finding jeans that fit me properly but I keep hoping. I love rainbow-things and things with texture (currently wearing a fuzzy white sweater & also own a pair of black sequined joggers & black pleather leggings).