View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 02:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. Mostly its time management b/c I want to scrap more, work less but unfortunately I do need to make a living and get a paycheque Also, minimalist pages are more challenging now b/c I started filling up my page more so sometimes have a hard time leaving more white space (even though I love the look), so try to push myself to vary my designs.

2. I find it challenging to find the time to make dinners during the wk, other than simple fast meals. I work, I scrap, I run errands, I take photos, I take Taz out at least twice a day....who has time to cook after all that!

3. I like to step outside my comfort zone and try new things but have to push myself a bit to get up the courage. Once I get started on something I tend to delve right into it and enjoy it. I'm not one to feel embarrassed or anxious about failure. I was when I was young but not anymore. I always try my best and if I fail at something, it isn't for lack of trying....so I'm ok with that.

4. I love Survivor and Big Brother, reality shows that have challenges. I also watch So You Think You Can Dance which is a dance competition where they are challenged to compete against the other dancers in different dance styles.

5. I gave up my gym membership and started jogging with Taz every day or two but have slacked off over the summer. I need to get motivated and set up a schedule again (mostly early morning). Food-wise, I find variety in meals a bit challenging. I eat a low carb, clean diet so tend to eat a lot of the same foods/meals which I'm ok with but my hubs probably thinks my meals are boring now. I need to do up a list of recipes/meal ideas to help vary my meal planning. I eat a lot of greens/veggies with protein. I just bought a few of the Trim Healthy Mama cookbooks and will try some of their recipes out soon.