View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 12:30 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Thank you guys for your help.

I've already made a post on our neighborhood page asking people to come and write birthday wishes on the sidewalk/street in front of our house. Hopefully they follow through and do it, otherwise it will just be our family doing it!

I was really asking for photo suggestions, for like a photoshoot. I liked Cherry's idea of the caution tape. I did buy some. It won't be here until after her birthday, but we can do photos next week, especially since this weekend is supposed to be overcast/cloudy.

My daughter had suggested getting a photo of her with a wall of toilet paper but we do not have that much toilet paper to make that happen!! Instead while talking to Tammy she said to take a photo with just a single roll of toilet paper, which I think is a great suggestion!!! Of course she'll have to have some photos of her wearing a mask!!

I do plan on making a board with my cricut (wish me luck) that says something about being on quarantine. Or if you all have any other suggestions, I'd appreciate them as well!

Does anyone else have any other PHOTO ideas for documenting her birthday?