View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 10:35 AM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Another FUN opportunity to join our team!

All of you aspiring Babes out there... I have another amazing opportunity to join our team of SugarBabes! We're looking for a blog Babe who will be responsible for our In the Works Wednesday and Thursday Treats blog posts each week!

In exchange for your two posts per week, you have full access to the shoppe and can create layouts alongside our layout Babes without the weekly scrapping "requirements".

It should be noted that this position requires someone who is organized, a self starter and committed. I really rely on my Blog Babes to run with their responsibilities and get those posts scheduled each and every week, and our current blog babes have been doing this since 2015! So we're looking for longevity in the role.

If you have an interest in this position and want to join our team, email me a sample Thursday Treats blog post with a theme of your choosing (don't forget the images) plus your reasons for wanting to be one of our Babes by Saturday, August 21st before you head to bed.

I look forward to hearing from you guys, and can't wait to find another new member of the Sweet Shoppe team!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 08-13-2021 at 12:41 PM.