View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I am LOL at the snack stadium... there's bound to be a party guest who's just got to know what happens if he picks the little hot dog from the 2nd row.

I'll watch football if it's on & if I'm not expected to pay very much attention to it. My husband used to be so into football. We lived overseas and he would set an alarm to wake up and watch games in the middle of the night. During regular season. But, he hasn't been so into it lately as he doesn't like that it's become "too politicized". It has made Christmas shopping much more difficult for me because for years my list was new NY Giants shirt, new NY Giants ornament, new NY Giants thing that doesn't really need a football logo on it (i.e., stapler). He has started watching a little again this year & it's funny how the sounds of football in the background take me back, haha.

He'll probably just watch the game with some chips & salsa, but if my 10 year old son realized the Super Bowl snacking possibilities, it would become his favorite holiday