View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 09:36 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
Like others, if it is for a CT page, of course I start with the product.
I joined a few CTs early in my digiscrapping career: that led me to scrap based on the kits instead of on any type of chronological order of my photos. A couple years ago I left many of my CT positions--not because I didn't want to scrap for the designer or site, but rather because I wanted to narrow my scrapping focus. I had scrapped so many of the photos I needed to scrap that now I wanted to focus on specific ones that were less CT-page-scrappable (if that makes sense). I needed to start scrapping based on event and not on kit. CT pages make that tough, so it felt like it was the responsible move to leave many of my CT positions.
Wow, this reply seems more based on CT stuff then on kit or photo stuff LOL, but for me the question is quite intertwined with CT obligations.
Totally understand! Same thing for me. I've actually gone back and scrapped more photos from events that I had scrapped 1 photo for a CT layout. Thankfully because I kept all those kits I could keep the continuity of the event. I'm like that... event pages must match!

I actually enjoy scrapping "my way" and not to requirements these days. If a challenge doesn't fit my vision for a layout, I don't do it. And CT requirements would probably not fit my vision these days.