View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 01:21 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I had been using Paint Shop Pro since the mid-90's mainly making siggys for a forum I was on to learn how to use the program and other traditional scrapbooking forums I was a member of (Scrapshare was the main one). I then found Digital Scrapbook Place in late 2007 and started playing with digital. They had scrapbooking tutorials for Paint Shop Pro.

As for other places, I hung out at some of these forums/stores over the years: Scrap Girls, GottaPixel, PlainDigitalWrapper, GingerScraps, ScrapTakeOut and TheDigiChick. I had user names for a lot of others but didn't actually participate, just shopped at times.

ScrapMatters was where I hung out quite often participating in challenges. ScrapTakeOut and TheDigiChick was where I posted a lot because I was on CT's for designers at those stores. When ScrapMatters closed, I ended up at Scrap Orchard and stayed there until they closed. I followed 4 of the designers to TheLilyPad at that time.

I had signed up for this forum and visited but didn't participate much for quite a few years. I would buy kits every once in awhile. My first invoice was in 2013. I started purchasing more kits here 3 years ago.

I posted more in galleries in the past but cut back on that in the last 7 years after Scrap Orchard closed. I also have gotten away from doing challenges. At this time of my life I just want to document my way, not to fill requirements for a challenge. So I don't post to galleries that often. I do enjoy looking though!