View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 02:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you schedule "me time" into your day or is it spontaneous, your routine is different every day?
I would say more spontaneous. I work 2 days a week- so those days don't have much extra time.

What is your favorite thing to do on a weekend?
Winter- NOTHING- relax & movie/binging a series day
Summer- Lake house- relaxing on the beach & boat

Is your "me time" spent scrapping or do you have other hobbies too?
Definitely scrapping but I do love to read, bake and do other crafty things

Do you find it difficult to find "me time", is your schedule very busy? If so, with what?
Yes- during most of the year. My kids are at busy ages with sports & activities and social lives. On my work days- sometimes my 'me' time is just grabbing Starbucks after work as a treat. On off days, I try to take 30 mins to sit in the hot tub with coffee in the mornings- that just MAKES my day & really helps my back/neck.

What is your nightly routine, after dinner? Do you get to relax a bit?
After cleanup, if no one has a game or somewhere to be, we like to watch some tv or play cards. Sometimes this is also when I sneak away to get some scrapping done. I also usually drink a cup of hot coffee or tea while hubby & I watch our shows after kids are in bed & house is quiet- we usually go to bed pretty late- around 11 or midnight so we can get that "us" time in just hanging out together.