View Single Post
Old 06-23-2023, 04:32 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
Besides scrapbook kits? LOL

When I was younger I collected unicorn statues, but once I had my son, he turned them into white horses and there went that.

I have a small collection of regular sized tea pots that were all gifts, but don't really collect them per se. Apparently, I am hard to buy for. LOL

I do love the mini teapots and the tea for one sets though and have an entire list of ones I would like to own. They fit nicely on my tier trays, so I while I don't display them all the time, I do display them at different times.

Do you have anything that you collect because you want to or anything you collect because other people didn't know what to get you and just started a collection for you? That happened to my sister. My sister in law started a Grinch Who Stole Christmas Village collection for my sister and has given her practically every piece over the years and never once seemed to notice that my sister never displays them. LOL

Tell my about what you collect and why.
Oh no - sorry your unicorns were all made into white horses!!!

I will have to check out mini tea pots - they do sound perfect for tiered trays!

Back in the day I used to collect Precious Moments, mostly given as gifts from my husband and son. They now set in a nice curio cabinet but I don't pay much attention to them, but, could never 'get rid of them' either.

My hubby and I like to search for and collect vintage Pyrex bowl sets and vintage glass sets in metal carriers. I also collect Longaberger baskets, most of which are used for storage in one way or another.

My mom had a large dog collection and my sisters and I split it up when she passed away, so I have about a dozen vintage dogs that I display on a small shelf in my office.