View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 10:53 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillW View Post
Oh no - sorry your unicorns were all made into white horses!!!

I will have to check out mini tea pots - they do sound perfect for tiered trays!

Back in the day I used to collect Precious Moments, mostly given as gifts from my husband and son. They now set in a nice curio cabinet but I don't pay much attention to them, but, could never 'get rid of them' either.

My hubby and I like to search for and collect vintage Pyrex bowl sets and vintage glass sets in metal carriers. I also collect Longaberger baskets, most of which are used for storage in one way or another.

My mom had a large dog collection and my sisters and I split it up when she passed away, so I have about a dozen vintage dogs that I display on a small shelf in my office.
Jill, do you do tier trays too? I totally love them because they are festive and small. Just a little nod to the holiday or season or whatever. LOL

My mom used to collect all kinds of "depression ware" dishes and had cabinets full of them. Since she has passed, I have given most of them away as dishes don't have much appeal to me.

Longaberger baskets are beautiful, but I have never purchased one.

My grandmother used to collect squirrels and I have one of her squirrels. I don't do anything with it, but keep it as a remembrance of her.