View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 04:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Good things...My son got his job back at Walmart (long story but was fired due to a couple of dumb mistakes...management didn't handle them well). Walmart pays 100% of schooling so we are happy he is back at it. He also got hired part time by my church as a media intern (working the announcement video, pastors slides etc)...He is majoring in business with a concentration in digital marketing and media

Hubby's dad is looking for a new truck and is offering to sell us his older truck. Hubby has been without a car for a year now since the oldest wrecked it. He has been sharing the with the oldest. It will be nice to finally have a third vehicle with our busy schedules.

Hubby is working sound board at our church now (been poking him to get more involved. He can be a hermit). It is fun on my Sunday's to sing with the praise band to see him up there watching and working the sound

Life is busy and doesn't look like it is slowing down with work, 2 teen boys and hubby...I am happy to just fall in bed at night.