View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 02:20 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Before I think about my likes - my slightly older age puts me as done with menopause. Several years where turtlenecks were banned and my family laughed at me as I hung me head out the back door when a hot flash hit during dinner. I did notice that they were far more likely to come on if I was hungry, thirsty, or simply had to go pee. My girlfriend told me to get this supplement and within a few days it really cut the hot flashes. Not completely but made life far more livable.
Estroven for Menopause

Likes...
Definitely a book reader for escapism. Give me a historical romance or beach romance, or a book about dinosaurs, bigfoot, or sharks eating people and I'm happy. Truly all types of easy reading stories... Some that I have loved in the past couple years probably include The Last Rose of Shanghai: A Novel
by Weina Dai Randel, everything by Kristin Hannah, Seven Perfect Things: A Novel
by Catherine Ryan Hyde, Eva Rae Thomas mysteries by Willow Rose, everything by Diney Costeloe, books by Pearl Buck when I've read too many trashy romances, and Sarah Lark has some great historal romance(ish) stories set in New Zealand. I also love pouring over a good cookbook.

I admit to loving TV a little too much and watch a wide range of shows but definitely usually love the more historical british/european shows or their comedies.

My soul loves easy hikes in the woods. My back does not.

When I was younger I loved scuba diving - but that era is long over.

I love trips to the Oregon coast. (or any coast for that matter - it's just that the Oregon coast is a quicker drive)

I enjoy decorating for the seasons and holidays. And I just enjoy decorating and organization in general.

I like making things look pretty.

I like searching around pinterest and blogs and losing a whole evening to whatever rabbit hole I went down.

I like learning more and procreate, photoshop and other programs. And want to re-learn how to take better photos again.

I love time with my daughter and together we adore going any place with animals, from the zoo, to a farm, to a petting zoo, to an aquarium. We can just stand there and watch the goings on for ages.

Honestly no clue if I'm a swiftie or not because I like the sound of television in the background over music.

I love walking around interesting areas whether it be due to the architecture or the stores.

I regularly have 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles on my kitchen table.

I'm a bit of a foodie but don't usually feel like doing the cooking follow-thru.

Before covid hit I liked working out at the gym. I am now currently a blob.

I do NOT like sleeping or naps because then I'm missing out on doing other stuff I like.