View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 11:30 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

So cool! I love, love these! and...99!! (one of my most favorite sitcoms ever).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniW View Post
I am completely obsessed with Christmas ornaments! It started years ago when my son loved Cars and we bought a Lightning McQueen and then I started picking up ornaments that reflected their interests and fave characters over the years. And now that they're older, I thought my crazed ornament shopping sprees would end but I bought more last year than ever before!!! It was partly because I discovered food miniatures on Etsy and bought a bunch of tiny versions of our favourite foods!! We also always pick up an ornament when we go on vacation and if I can't find a good one, I'll often use a keychain as an ornament. Plus, I always get a photo cube from Shutterfly of our family photos that year.

For Hallmark, I've got tons of them from Star Wars to Harry Potter to Elf to Barbie to Disney princesses! But the only ones I truly collect would be the Family Game Night ones - otherwise I just get one to reflect the memory and that's it. But I have so many ornaments that I needed to get a second tree for our family room last year and I loved it!

Just to give you an idea of the extent of my obsession, here is the first of two pages I'm working on about the ornaments I acquired JUST IN 2022!!!