Thread: scrapping goals
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 03:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
My #1 goal was to get caught up on my regular scrapping. I just got my September - December 2023 album in the mail! I worked my butt off the last couple months and I'm completely caught up.

Next goals...

Cooper is in 10th grade, I have his monthly albums I'm working on now, I'm up to June 2015, I'd like to get it as caught up as possible so I'm not scrambling his Senior year like I did with Keira last year.

Harper is in 5th grade, I'll start working on his albums once I'm done w/ Cooper's. But I'm planning just to swap photos out, so his should be much quicker.

These books will be for the kids to keep, not for me.

Then maybe some All about me pages. And of course staying caught up.
Lol! I did this for the girls too! I made a few layouts into quick pages or just saved them as a working layout, switched things around just a little (different grade, changed the name and date) boom! Another page done! too funny! Glad it's not just me! The more we have to scrap, the same subject, it's just easier to "reuse" pages. It's still a page new to their album (as long as they don't look too closely at a siblings and see how "close" those pages really are!)