View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 10:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I was unfriended a few months ago for what I thought was the dumbest reason and it really hurt my feelings. Myself and 3 other girls were friends...our kids were friends. Two of them had a major falling out and no longer had anything to do with each other. I stayed neutral and didn't talk about it with either of them. One of them moved about 20 miles north and we didn't see each other much but we stayed in touch and I thought we were ok. I texted her to get her new email to send a christmas card...no response. The next week I texted to see if her daughter could come hang out with mine. Her response was "she's busy". Hmmm...sounds like she's upset with me. Then I realize I haven't seen her on FB for a while so I check & sure enough, unfriended. So, I texted to ask if she was upset with me and she says, "upset isn't really the word. Just trying to move on and you're just a reminder of what I've lost".

It still bothers me now and then, but I just have to tell myself that her decision cost her another friendship and that it's her loss.