Thread: Encourage me.
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nun69 View Post
Well let's see LOL

1. my oldest (20 tomorrow)....managed to walk straight in to a wall corner when she was about 8 and had the hugest knot for like 2 months!
2. Ben stuck a popcorn kernel up his nose when he was about 5
3. Abby took a slide down the road on her bike and had a huge abrasion on her elbow...(luckily she was wearing a helmet)
4. Peyton climbed out of his crib, went out the back door, out the back yard gate, and down the straight before base security brought him home at 9 pm and knocked on the door(he wasn't even 2) and all he had on was a diaper!!!!! Mt DH didn't even know he was gone....he was HORRIFIED when the doorbell rang (I was deployed)
5. After we moved in our new house, while I was at work, Peyton climbed UNDER our backyard fence and my DH only caught him because he saw him out the front window running down the sidewalk in just a diaper and tshirt!
6. Peyton pushed out his brother screen in his upstairs bedroom window when he was 4....probably highest point in the house to the ground.,..I was horrified he didn't try to go out it
7. Woke up one morning and found that Peyton had opened a brand new tube of toothpaste and squirted all over the bathroom sink, counter and floor!
8. My oldest DD came home around midnight one night last week, and by the time I heard the doorbell ring, she was already coming inside...Peyton was awake downstairs playing the Wii and let her in....

and yep, Peyton is my youngest!! So I have a long road ahead of me!!!

You make me not looking forward to Michael's future, Angie...