View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My sweet boyfriend heard me talk about wanting to start the tradition of doing "something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to wear" with Zach, and decided that it would be the perfect gift for me-- so he gifted me with a Sweet Shoppe gift card for the Nettio Retirement sale (something I wanted), a date with him ANYWHERE with no expiration (something I needed), a warm cozy blanket from my favorite sports team, Sporting KC (something to wear-- he was going to go with sweatpants, but thought the blanket was cozier), and a Kindle gift card so I could splurge on some non-free books (something to read). Perfect gift! He also got my family a metalwork sign of Sporting KC since his brother owns a metal works art company.

My parents got me a flatscreen TV because my old TV (from before flat screens were a "thing," probably at least 15 years old), a mounting system for it, and a great shelf for my peripherals. Perfect gift!

My grandmother got me some funds to buy my plane ticket for BlogHer '14, a carryon suitcase for all of the blog travel I've been doing and will continue to do.

My boyfriend's parents were super sweet and got me a candle and a really beautiful scarf.

New Siggy Coming Soon