View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 11:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot...
1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 2 NR Treasued by Heather Roselli

9 - Easter is Sunday, April 4th. Create a layout about your family's easter traditions. Are you more religious or bunny based in your celebration. Document this special day. 1

10 - Use the AMAZING color inspiration at House of Turquoise to create a layout that celebrates this gorgeous springy color! Don't miss checking out the links to various rooms to see the color in action throughout various areas of the house too! 1

12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e as inspiration for a layout of your own.1 NR Spring Has Sprung by Heather Roselli

13 - We are lovin' the limited edition Liberty of London collection at Target. Scrap a layout using their colorful florals as inspiration. There are tons of great floral prints in the shoppe, so check out Target's Liberty of London goodies and get scrappin with that vintage floral vibe! 2 NR Inspired By Template by Darcy Baldwin

18 - Getting chatty - use a talk bubble(s) on your layout. 1

21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl! 3 NR Tea For Two by Dani Mogstad

23 - Patterns @ Piece - use patterned papers to do some paper piecing on your layout. Check out the darling clothesline that's a great graphic example at the fabric site Saints & Pinners. 3 NR Scrappers Block by Traci Reed

28 - Whisk together the following ingredients until they're blended to scrappy perfection. 4 patterned papers, 3 of the same element (buttons, flowers, ribbons, etc), 2 photos and 1 LARGE alphabet or number. 2

30 - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog. Don't miss looking around the rest of her blog for lots of eye candy and scrappy sweetness too! 2

31 - We discovered this amazing quote by Mary Anne Radmacher at Scrapbook.com. Choose 3 of the following lines and create a layout for each line which celebrate the sentiment expressed (3 layouts total). 5
Laugh. NR By My Side by Shawna Clingerman

Appreciate your friends.

Play with abandon.

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points: 5
32a - A bit about what I do...

32c - Inside my purse is...

32d - My best friend is...

Bonus#1 1

Bonus#2 2 NR High Octane by Heather Roselli

Bonus#3 1 NR He's A Jolly Good Fellow by Shawna Clingerman

Last edited by jaylensmom; 05-01-2010 at 03:47 AM.