View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Denise, our Treat of the Month for May, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. = 1. pt.

2 - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout.= 1pt.

3 - That's so Pun-y! Use a pun in the title of your layout = 1 pt.

4 - "Smile" - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month! = 1pt. + 1NR pt. (Heather Roselli's Shiny Happy People posted on 5/22) = 2 pts.

6 - Use the incredibly sweet inspiration at Love Is Comix to scrap a layout!= 1pt + 1NR pt (Heather Roselli's Shiny Happy People) = 2pts.

9 - Scrap a layout featuring lyrics from a number one song in the year you were born! (My song is Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel)= 1pt.

13 - May 1st is Mother Goose Day! Create a layout using a classic Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme as inspiration. = 1pt

15 - Check out the gooey adorableness at CuteOverload.com and then scrap your favorite furry friend in honor of National Pet Week! = 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Heather Roselli's Radically Rodents posted on 05/31/10) = 2pts.

21 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. =2 pts. I used the prompt about what things were like when I was a child.

23 - Be Inspired - "Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons." - Kahlil Gibran = 2 pts.

24 - Use one of these 12 Inspiring Ideas to take a unique photo and scrap it!
I used the grainy photo idea = 2 pts.

26 - They say you can learn something every day. What have you learned today? = 2 pts.

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. = 2pts. + 1 NR pt. (Fee Jardine's Gypsy, posted on 5/22) = 3pts.

[

Total Points = 22. pts.
Total NR points used = 4

Last edited by Valgal; 05-31-2010 at 11:55 AM.