View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:06 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy

1 - Lift a layout by Novita Solihin, our Treat of the Month for June, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.
1 pt + 1 pt NR (Darcy's temps)

2 - School's Out! Create a layout that celebrates the end of the school year.
1 pt.

]

7 - Use the adorable retro-inspired clothing at Moppet Frocks to create a fun and funky layout that features a little peace, love and happiness!
1 pt.

9 - In honor of Judy Garland's birthday on June 10th, use ROYGBIV in a layout!
1 pt.

10 - Summer Plans - What does your family have planned for the school break? Scrap it!
1 pt

14 - Seasonal Spin - if it's Summer where you are, scrap a Winter page or vice versa!
1 pt

15 - Lift Yourself. That's right, go back and lift a page you love from your own gallery. Don't forget to share the original page with us too.
1 pt.

i lifted my own b is for brave

and got this

27 - Tell Your Story - Is there a story you love to tell about that one time your little one did something absolutely adorable, or how you passed out when you're husband popped the question? Whether you have photos or not, scrap that story so it's recorded for generations to come.
2 pts

29 - Principles of Design: Repetition - learn about it and use it on a page.
2 pts

30 - "I never knew how much I loved your father, until I saw how much he loved you" - unknown

In honor of Father's Day, scrap a tribute to dad.
2 pt

5 pts
31a - 10 Good Choices I've Made In Life...

31b - 10 Bad Choices I've Made In Life...

31e - My Wildest Dream Is...

33 - Paper Bag Albums - Create a paper bag album with a minimum of 3 paper bags (6 double-sided pages). These little albums are great because not only are they easy, they can be expanded to fit your needs too!
10 pts.

Blog Bonus #1 1 pt + 1 pt NR (6/6)

Blog Bonus #2
1 pt+ 1 pt NR (6/12)

33 pts

Last edited by emmasmommy; 06-12-2010 at 05:22 PM.