View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Im so sorry that your MIL is tryign to take over arrangements for the funeral. I remember when we were making funeral arrangements for my son even though I was pretty much numb the entire time, I wanted to do it for him because he was *MY* son. If anybody had tried to take over that I would have gone postal on them.

Put your foot down with her and don't worry if people get mad at you for it. He is YOUR son and you as his mother have the right to do what is best for him.

Im also sorry your husband had a bad day yesterday. I know when people are in critical condition they always say "1 step forward, 2 steps back". Its so hard to get your hopes up with the small improvements just to have in the back of your mind that they are not out of the woods yet. But I have faith that your husband is strong and will pull through this.

Stay strong Jessica. I know that my experience with losing my son when he was 3 days old is nothing compared to losing a son that you had for 17 years. But I can empathize with you as a grieving mother and Im so sorry that you are having to endure this.

Love and hugs to you.