View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 04:57 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 31 pts
NR: 5 pt (already included in the total above)

Challenge #2: Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts

Challenge #3 - Visit Marc John's and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pts
Inspired by: I have a crush on trees

Challenge #5: Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt

Challenge #7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt

Challenge #11: Sometimes we just have to embrace the imperfections in our lives. Use this photo as an inspiration and make a confession on a scrapbook page about something you are embracing. - 2 pts + 1 NR
NR: Grace by Kristin Cronin-Barrow; released 03/17; LO uploaded 03/17

Challenge #12: We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max) + 1 pt NR
NR: Template Set 118 by Cindy Schneider, released 03/10; LO uploaded 03/09

Challenge #17: Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: I Love Me Some Sheri by Darcy Baldwin; released 03/10; LO uploaded 03/09

Challenge #18: Scrap a layout celebrating what makes you beautiful! Whether inside or out, EVERYONE is beautiful. - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Chloe by Libby Pritchett; released 03/03; LO uploaded 03/02

Challenge #22: Scrap about your reasons for scrapbooking or why you started. Have the reasons changed from when you first started? 1pt

Challenge #24: Wants and Needs can sometimes be mixed up. Are you struggling with this? Use scrap therapy as a means to prioritize what your real needs are. - 2 pts

Challenge #27: My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: A Case of the Mondays by Shawna Clingerman & Libby Pritchett; released 03/17; LO uploaded 03/16

Challenge #33 Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout. - 2pt

Challenge #34: If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. - 2pts

Challenge #37: Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout. - 2 pts

Inspired by THESE colors.

Challenge #38: Scrap a page about your relationship with food. Are you a healthy eater or a snack food junkie? - 2 pts

Challenge #39: Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. - 1pt
I curled the paper behind the canvas.

Challenge #40: Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 pts

Last edited by suladesign; 03-31-2012 at 09:12 AM.