View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

total points 17

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pt

Inspired by What to focus on

4 - This graphic made me laugh as soon as I saw it and I think it's a great direction to take a layout. Take a closer look and use any or all of the prompts shown to create your next page. - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt. = 2 pts(Wildflower released 3/24 scrapped 3/24)

5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt. = 2 pts. (Unparalleled by Traci Reed released 3.3.12 scrapped 3.3.12)

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. 1 pt + 1 NR point = 2 pts.
(Smiles Are Never Wasted by Misty Cato released 3.3.12 scrapped 3.3.12)
I chose quote 28.

16 - We all hide sometimes. Scrap a layout that reveals something you feel on the inside, and would like to get out. - 2 pts

17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

18 - Scrap a layout celebrating what makes you beautiful! Whether inside or out, EVERYONE is beautiful. - 1 pt

28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1 pt

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt.

32. Collections. Do you collect things? My neighbor has a thing for pigs.. what do you have way too many of stashed around your house? 1pt

35. Paper 2 Digi. Use thsi beautiful layout by LNxx to inspire your layout! 1pt

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. - 1pt

total points 17

Last edited by breakingbrie; 03-25-2012 at 09:09 AM.