View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 09:05 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

When Robin made the announcement to us babes...

Nicole and Rubia: I already knew since I'm on their teams and they told me in private I've loved Rubia since she was TOTM here and they were my first templates I bought from Darcy which started my love for Darcy and Nicole I've loved since I was at THC... I always wondered how she did it all and this paper happy girlie is so happy that she's focusing on designing again

Yari: I had a pretty good idea that she would be one of them, since so many in the community wanted her... I just wasn't sure if she'd apply since she had just moved to SO LOL

Lynnette, I was hoping for but wasn't sure if she'd applied since she has her own store, but totally stoked because I always thought she should be a designer here

Mari and Erica: totally pleasant surprises... WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! they both make this paper happy and bright/bold colors & patterns girlie super happy and I just adore and missed Mari from when I was at THC, she just might get me back into doing hybrid again .... and Erica's collab with Jenn is one of my all-time favorite kits and has survived many purges on my computer LOLOL