View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Marking my spot!

1 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - Lift a layout by Novita Solihin, our Treat of the Month for June, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. New Release = DJB Squirrels in My Pants by Darcy Baldwin - Released 6/6/10 - Layout uploaded 6/7/10.

2 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - School's Out! Create a layout that celebrates the end of the school year. New Release: A-B-C-D-E-Fun by Lliella Designs - Released 6/6/10 - Layout uploaded 6/10/10.

12 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - The Incredible Shrinking Template is back again. Use a template and shrink its features for a whole new look! New Release: DJB Squirrels in My Pants by Darcy Baldwin - Released 6/6/10 - Layout Uploaded 6/9/10.

15 - 1 pt - Lift Yourself. That's right, go back and lift a page you love from your own gallery. Don't forget to share the original page with us too.

Layout Lifted:

New Layout:

17 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - Stay-cation - there's lots of fun to be had at home on a small budget. Show us your family's favorite stay-cation activities! New Release: Go Outside by Penny Springmann - Released 6/19 - Layout Uploaded 6/23.

23 - 2 pts - Scrap an ABC list! Use the samples at Bella Online for inspiration!

25 - 2 pts - There's some pretty fantastic type inspiration at the Ritzy Bee Blog. Check it out and use it as inspiration on your next layout.

28 - 2 pts - One Kit 2 Ways - use the same kit to scrap two layouts.

29 - 2 pts - Principles of Design: Repetition - learn about it and use it on a page.

30 - 2 pts - "I never knew how much I loved your father, until I saw how much he loved you" - unknown In honor of Father's Day, scrap a tribute to dad.

33 - 10 pts + 1 NR pt - Paper Bag Albums - Create a paper bag album with a minimum of 3 paper bags (6 double-sided pages). These little albums are great because not only are they easy, they can be expanded to fit your needs too! New Release: Just an Outty by Lauren Grier and Darcy Baldwin - Released 6/26 - Uploaded layout 7/1.

Blog Bonus #1 - 1 pt - Download the cookie based on Heather's layout "40 Years" and create a page using the template.

Total Points: 31 pts (5 NR pts used)

Last edited by isaacsmom; 07-02-2010 at 12:45 AM.