View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1 - Lift a layout by Novita Solihin, our Treat of the Month for June, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 primary point, 1 NR point for Darcy's Inspired by Novita templates, uploaded 6/6, released 6/6

2 - School's Out! Create a layout that celebrates the end of the school year. - 1 Primary Point

3 - June is the most popular month for weddings! Scrap a wedding page. - 1 primary point, 1 NR point for Eva's Clip Me Funky Scallops, released 6/6, uploaded 6/6

10 - Summer Plans - What does your family have planned for the school break? Scrap it! - 1 primary point

12 - The Incredible Shrinking Template is back again. Use a template and shrink its features for a whole new look! - 1 Primary Point

14 - Seasonal Spin - if it's Summer where you are, scrap a Winter page or vice versa! - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Penny's Bent Bunch 31, released 5/29, uploaded 6/1

21 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. Love Letter #69 - What makes a home - 2 primary points & 1 NR point for Eva's Clip Me Funky Scallops, Posted 6-5, released 6-6

26 - Now & Then - we loved seeing your little ones now and then, so put those photos to use with some meaningful journaling to create a sentimental page about how fast the time has gone by. - 2 primary points

29 - Principles of Design: Repetition - learn about it and use it on a page. - 2 Primary points

30 - "I never knew how much I loved your father, until I saw how much he loved you" - unknown In honor of Father's Day, scrap a tribute to dad. - 2 primary points

33 - Paper Bag Albums - Create a paper bag album with a minimum of 3 paper bags (6 double-sided pages). These little albums are great because not only are they easy, they can be expanded to fit your needs too! - 10 primary points & 1 NR point for Kristin's Going Places, released 6/6, uploaded 6/10

Blog Bonus #1 - Cookie of heathergw - 1 Primary Point

Total Points: 30, 5/5 NR points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 06-10-2010 at 01:41 AM.