Thread: Themes you want
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 01:00 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Angie, I love how you explain out your ideas - folks, Angie was behind the Photographer kit! The more you guys can explain stuff out, the more likely myself or another designer is to make that kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
I'm refocusing on my photo workflow and I'm doing a big purge/organization/keywording of the last 20 years of my digital photos (eep!) so I've got a couple themes in my head...

- sewing. I would LOVE to see a kit with your beautiful artwork specific to sewing garments (not quilting). For reference on what's happening with home sewists these days, you can visit cashmerette.com and seamwork.com. It could be a great mix of body positivity and empowerment, dressing your unique body, etc. I also love the idea of word art - both sarcastic (which you can easily find on google with the terms sewing humor) and more heartfelt, like it being a tradition, learning from your parents and passing it on to your children/grandchildren. For elements, things like a sewing machine, pin cushion, zippers, buttons, hooks & eyes, spools of thread, needles, scissors - both small snips and large shears - and be sure to include word art about how I'll kill you if you use my fabric scissors to cut paper

- I'll second the "naughty dogs" idea. I've got so many stories to record about the horrors of housetraining and the trouble caused by puppies... "You're lucky you're cute" and "NO BITING" and "Oh, no, not again...!"

- NERF gun wars, both for littles and for adult kids.

- Dress-up and make-believe with the littles... I'm thinking of princesses and mermaids, knights and dinosaurs, etc.