Thread: Spring Break?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 09:32 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My daughter's Spring Break starts on Good Friday. We have an Easter egg hunt Saturday morning, and I have a Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America chapter meeting Saturday afternoon that I'm helping set up/run as I offered them space at the church where I work. We have Easter at my parents' Sunday afternoon.

I have Mondays off so the kids and I are going out to lunch with my grandfather Monday afternoon. I'm not sure what else we'll do that day --- hopefully it will be warmish so we can go to the park with a picnic or something.

I work Tuesday-Friday so the kids will be with my parents Tuesday and Wednesday & then DH is taking Thursday and Friday off to watch the kids and use up some PTO. He is planning on taking the kids down to see his parents at some point but I'm not sure when. I am excited to get 2-4 days by myself!

While the kiddos are down with DH and his son and his parents, I am working out plans for the weekend to hang out with friends, possibly a sleepover with my sister depending on how she feels after her outpatient surgery Thursday, and dinner Saturday night with my parents, sister, grandfather, and two aunts and an uncle who are coming in from out of town that I haven't seen in 7 years.

I hope we can actually do something over Spring Break next year!