View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 11:51 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to JMC1988

For as long as I could remember I wanted to be a Marine Biologist - to be able to work with dolphins (which as a child/teenager I hada deep obsession for, kind of still do) Dophins are my happy place. I also remember wanting to go to a well know college a couple states away for Photography after I visited a cousin who was going there for photography. I still would love to do the photography, just cannot find a decent place to go to that isn't way too expensive. I can remember growing up and my mom working in a photography shop and going to work with her and it was just amazing and fond childhood memories!

My now real "grown up" job is a medical transcriptionist, which I just kind of fell into because it is what my mom went back to college for once I started school. It's definitely not something I would have said hey - I want to go to school to do this but it makes a decent living and I can work from home, in a hospital or in a doctor's office - which I currently do, but have kind of merged 2 jobs into one - I am now a "unofficial" MOA / Nurse / go to girl for a private practive doctor which I totally did not see myself doing, but I like the variety and at least it is never a boring day working with Medicare aged elderly people who cannot see or hear half the time.

I would love to go back to college and at least finish a degree so I can say - I did it and feel that I accomplished something!