View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 02:06 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot....
1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1pt

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat!. 1pt

10 - Coloriffic! Use the following swatch as inspiration to create a layout. 1pt

13 - If I could be a _________, I would be a _________. Scrap It! 1pt

16 - Behind Closed Doors: Your Closet(s). Shoot it & scrap it, but DON'T clean it! 1pt

19 - Use a winter themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout with New Release Chill Out by Dani2 pts

21 - Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view.2 pts
[IMG]https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...r1_web.jpg?741[/IMG]

24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. NOTE: a combination of both does not count. 2pts

25 - Two Sides of Sweet: New Year's Resolutions can inspire wonderful changes in our lives, but they can also make us crazy with feeling like we just can't do it. Pick a resolution you've made in the past or will be making for 2010, and create a layout that shows off the sweet and not so sweet sides of trying to accomplish this change in your life. 2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...tloss1_web.jpg

27 - January 4th is Trivia Day - create a page that shares some trivia about you or one of your little ones with New Release Funny Fish by Heather. 3pts

28 - Traditions: How Does Your Family Ring In The New Year? 2pts

Bonus #1 1pt

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: 2pts
The Original...

The Rewind...

31 - Book of Me 2010 5 pts + 1pt NR (10 Things)
31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats

31b - 10 things I Love About Me

31c - If I could live anywhere, it would be...

Bonus #2 with New Release Chill Out by Dani2 pts

Bonus #3 with New Release Own It by Shawna and Lauren2 pts

Total Points: 31

Last edited by jaylensmom; 01-30-2010 at 02:20 AM.