View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

A Spot for Me!

1 - Use this tutorial at Poppy Paperie to create a darling folded mini album! These are sooo cute and easy, I want to make a zillion of them and hope you do too. - 10 pts

18. Thought provoking! Unfortunately I think this is something all of us have suffered with. Create a layout with what speaks to you from this image. Is there something you need to JUST STOP - 1 pt.

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts = 1 NR Pt (SSD Collab Making Memories posted 05*07*12) 3 pts

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt + 1 pt NR (Sugarplum Paperie Good Morning Sunshine posted 05*06*2012) = 2 pts

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************************
14 Challenge Point
2 NR Point
Hybrid Points
Bonus Points

Total: 16 Points

Last edited by LoriJ; 05-18-2012 at 09:52 PM.