Old 03-31-2012, 11:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot gotta scrap more this month!

Total: 30 points
Challenge Points: 24
Blog Challenge: 1
New Release: 5/5

2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts.

person- Jamie

place- Grand Canyon

thing- roses

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.

Mari's

Erica's

Rubia's +1 NR point (Monsterific by Lliella Designs - released 4/15, posted 4/22)

Lynette's +1 NR point (Tree Hugger by Meghan Mullens - released 4/21, posted 4/22)

Yari's

Nicole's

11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. -1 pt

15 - Photobooth pictures are all the rage. If you don't already have some, create yoru own "photobooth" picture strip and scrap them! - 2 pts

21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts.

25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt.

#30 It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt + 1 pt NR (At the Abbey font, Darcy Baldwin, released 4/7 posted 4/7)

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts + 1 pt NR (Oh Hoppy Day, Jady Day Studio released 4/7 posted 4/9)

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts + 1pt NR (Rubia Tuesday font by Darcy Baldwin - released 4/21, posted 4/21)

40. Be inspired by Taylor Swift, Nickelodeon’s 2012 The Big Help winner. Scrap a layout that shows how you have, or how you would like to, make a difference in the world and what your cause would be. -2 pts

Random Portfolio Challenge from Blog - 1pt.

Last edited by Sherri Tierney; 05-01-2012 at 08:52 PM.