View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

Total: 30
NR:5

2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts.

Person- 1 NR point using Sweetly Blooming by Jady Day released 4/14 uploaded 4/15

Place

Thing

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout. 3/6 points total.

Jady's

Nettio's

Mari's

5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 pt.

7 - I love the way a photograph of people jumping exudes such joy! Take a picture of someone jumping and scrap it - 1 pt.

8 - Be inspired by Sugarbabe Lex's tutorial to make a LO using a themed kit in an unexpected, quirky way! - 1 pt. + NR Bases Loaded by Julie and Jady
4/7/2012

10 - I love LOs with interviews - it is such a great way to document the moment. Use at least 10 of the questions listed here and interview someone - or yourself - and scrap the results! - 1 pt.

13 - 1pt Thankfulness isn't just for the month of November! Create a layout about something you are grateful for

23. I have a love affair with dandelions. Use them as a whimsical touch on a page. 1 pt.

28. Put your perfectionism aside and just GET IT DONE! Create a page inspired by this quote... whether it be about how you are a perfectionist, or not. Maybe even make a page that is less than perfect, that you can still look at and love! - 1 pt.

24. Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt.

30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt.

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts +1 NR Used Time Flies by Julie and Meg and the font i used what St Marie.

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts+ 1pt for NR.

35. I love lists! Use this page as inspiration for creating your own handwritten-style list. - 1pt

38. Spring isn’t only time for cleaning up your house. It’s also time spruce up yourself. Be inspired by this article from the Purpose Fairy blog and then create a journaling heavy layout that talks about what thing you could give up in your life that would make you a happier person. – 2 pts + 1pt for NR (Fly Away with me by Traci Reed)

April Bonus Cookie from SSD Blog 4/17/2012 - 1pt.

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥

Last edited by haydensmommy217; 04-30-2012 at 11:59 AM.