View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 11:49 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Marking my spot!

Total Points: 30

2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts.
Person:

Place:

Thing:

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.
Grow by Erica Zane

Sunny Daze by Mari Koegelenberg

Blooming by Jady Day

Doodling {freebie} Template by Studio Basic

Cherish the Thought by Sugarplum Paperie

5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 pt. + 1 NR PT
New Releae: Carolina Chic by Melissa Bennett

11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. -1 pt + 1 NR PT
New Release: Oh So Happy by Meg Mullens

14 - This layout is gorgeous. I especially love the masked title work. Create a layout using masking in some way. - 1 pt + NR PT
Lost and Found by Zoe Pearn

19 - I love the sheer variety of articles and features in HelloGiggles.com. They have pretty much everything under the sun, and it's all written in quirky, witty ways. Scrap a layout inspired by any of the posts here. - 1 pt. + 1 NR PT
New Release: Slip Ins 8 by Traci Reed
Inspired by This One

21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a B photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts.

24. Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt. + NR PT
Bases Loaded by Julie Billingsley and Jady Day Studio

25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt.
Finally getting around to editing and scrapping our Mother/Son dance pictures!!!

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts
(I cut out the title on the frame)

34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2pts

37. Create a layout using colors, patterns or placement inspired by the cute baby nursery photos above. -1 pt

New Release: 5

Total Points: 30

Last edited by kim21673; 04-14-2012 at 09:39 PM.