View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

My spot!!

Total: 14 pts

Challenge #5 - What does your brain say to itself when you aren't saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 pts.

Challenge #6 - I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt. +1 NR pt
Scraplift of this LO: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...le-august-kit/

Challenge #7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt.

Challenge #8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points.
#1 = 2pts

Challenge #24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. 1 pt +1pt NR

Challenge #26 - Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt.

Challenge #29 - Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts. +1pt NR

Challenge #36 - Show us where you stand! Take a picture using inspiration from the From Where I Stand Flickr group and then use the photo to create a page that tells where you stand (literally). – 1 pt

Last edited by hollyxann; 05-24-2012 at 01:19 AM.