View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my first car was an '85 volkswagon jetta, white just like this:

it came with NO door handles on any of the doors. my dad had to order them from a volkswagon part magazine, and each door knob had its own locking key lmao. it had a moon roof with a crank to open it. if i went over 60 mph it shook like crazy.

then my dad cosigned for a loan for a blue grand am:

mine was navy blue though. loved it but someone ran a stop sign and i hit them, totaled it. i ended up getting a check from the insurance for more than i paid for it, $5000 and bought this:

loved this car! it ran so good, the only problem i had was that i had to replace all the rotars and brakes on it. drove it to and from TX a few times when Chad was in the Army, and to Georgia. finally sold it. it had over 200,000 miles on it and still ran really well.

THEN we got THIS:

it was my most favorite car ever. it had the coolest rims on it, got compliments on it everywhere i went, tinted windows, moon roof. i LOVED that car. at the time we also had a tan Neon. we ended up trading both in for a Dodge Durango. wish i had kept the Grand Am, still regret selling it

i won't post any more photos but we got rid of the durango and got a van and my current car, a 2007 ford escape. the van was reposessed because Chad's VA benefits didnt kick in in time when he got out of the Army and we missed payments on it. almost lost both but had some help keeping the Escape luckily. Now i would love to trade in the Escape for a dodge grand caravan or another suv with a 3rd row seat. i need more room