View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

hi every one, i'm new here but just had to comment on these albums. i am soooo hooked on them. love that there are pages to match the shapes. i wanted them all. got about 5 different ones which arrived on thursday. i started working on two of them last night, the wedding one and the bird. i was really suprised at the size of them. i expected something smaller.

i was a little disappointed in the wedding pages when i started working with them. have to do some page manipulation to get them in the right order and on the tab labels. but they are so great i can deal with that, LOL.

i have been reading about the adhesive and paper issues. was wondering the same things so great discussions. i'm using either the staples matte paper or one i have by printworks which i really like but can't find again. i probably will use the xyron and a spray sealer. hadn't really considered using actual photo paper for them.

designers - any chance of layered templates for these shapes? can't wait to check out the gallery.