View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

ok - I am going to try this again!

9 - Use one of these fun summer writing prompts to create a page that tells the story of your summer adventure(s). Tell us which prompt you used when you post your layout in the Portfolio Challenge thread. - 2 pts

10 - Be inspired by these magazine layouts and incorporate at least three elements you see here in your own modern looking layout. - 2 pts
I was inspired by the orange, the teal and the minimalist design.

12 - Recipe Challange - create a page using the recipe below which is based on this adorable paper page by Tanya Batrack. Recipe - One photo, a circle, butterfly, buttons, stitching, 2 different alphas, and diagonal striped paper. - 2 pts + 1 NR (for Cindy Schneider's Template Set 152 - posted Aug 11, 2013) = 3 pts

16. I absolutely love WaiSam's Two Peas gallery! Her pages are so bright and airy and just luscious. Go pick a page and lift it, just make sure you credit her! - 2 pts.

20 - Pick one of these prompts and use them in a layout. Let us know which one you picked! - 2pts.
I was inspired by the prompt of people I'd be lost without.

22 - I love grids! To change it up though, how about playing with irregularly shaped grids, kind of like these book cases? Be inspired by this photo and create a layout with an irregularly shaped grid. - 2pts + 1 pt NR (Nettio's Block Party 2 posted 2013/08/28) = 3 pts

26 - This site has a lot of fun scrapbook sketches. Select one (don't forget to mention it in your credits!) to use as inspiration for your next layout. - 2 pts.
inspired by this sketch

31 - Use one of these awesome journalling ideas from Paperclipping.com to inspire your next page (or two, or three, etc.) - 2 pts per layout up to 10 points

based on prompt 38. Do you have a best friend? Why do you get along well? - 2 pts

based on prompt 39. Tell about your bicycle experiences - 2pts

18 Challenge Points
2 NR Points
Hybrid Points
Bonus Points

Total Points: 20

Last edited by LoriJ; 09-01-2013 at 04:16 PM.